Sunday 13 April 2014

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Fan Art created by Daniel Grant Newton in the DGN Productions Studio

A message from the studio of DGN Productions (scroll down to skip the jibber jabber and see my Tomb Raider Lara Croft fan art):

G'day there.  

Hope you've had a freaking awesome weekend doing things like skydiving onto a rooftop, then abseiling down it with no rope, smashing through a window with your bare fist and making a citizen's arrest of a cigar smoking gangster... and are looking forward to an amazingly awesome week of whatever freaking awesome thing you do.  Perhaps you make invisible windows for mimes, I'm not sure.  

If however your job sucks, read a great book/comic on the way for me.  You might like to start with one of my books, say 'The Last King of Shambhala'.  It is scientifically proven to kick holes into boring weeks and change your life forever muhahaha.  So says me when I go onto online forums and pretend to be somebody else (I don't actually have time for that... too busy abseiling down buildings and smashing through windows to make citizen arrests.  Oh, and writing my next book and comic).

Anyway, below I have created a cool Tomb Raider comic short for your pleasure, and anybody you know who loves Tomb Raider who you'd like to share this page with.  I was inspired by watching the movie at lunch and reminiscing about the first computer game I ever bought.

Have a great week and buy my book ;-)

Daniel

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) fan art comic by Daniel Grant Newton ( DGN Productions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!