Friday 16 November 2012

A GIANT thank you to YOU!

Dear Shambhala Hero,

Wow!  Just... wow!

I have been overwhelmed by your support - and have literally been floored by the increasing number of cool cats from across the globe that have begun following my free book Don't Shoot the Messenger as a result of 'reader recommendations'.

I cannot express my absolute appreciation for you enough, and how much it means that people are really taking to this story.  I was thinking if this all went well, I might put up more stories for you to read... however if things keep going the way they are going, and we keep growing this underground but loyal movement of Shambhalans, that won't be a question to ponder but go straight to the top of my 'to-do list', just above cure cancer and start training to become a future citizen of the first colony on Mars.

In fact, as a way of saying thank you, I am working hard on an online comic as of today that I'll put up as soon as possible on this blog.

Keep dreams alive,

:Daniel
danielgrantnewton (at) gmail (dot) com

It is now scientifically proven that readers of Don't Shoot the Messenger can be completely distracted from giant stomping robots from the 1980s that crush buildings with an air of disdain and apocalyptic destruction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!