Wednesday 28 August 2013

Alien Baby Close to Death in Mother's Arms While Alien Father Races Against the Clock to Bring Him the Herb that will Hopefully Save Him ... By Daniel Grant Newton

Created by Daniel Grant Newton


Another new piece of art for my wonderful readers!  The title tells the story.  As of September 1 I will be attempting my art piece a day for a year challenge.  Quite a considerable challenge considering all the other projects I have on the go, so quite a number may only be conceptual ideas and sketches in my book.  Still, I am excited to really push my creativity to the next level.

And then, at the end of each week, I will post some/all of the week's art for your viewing pleasure.  At the same time I am working on a comic for a client, illustrating a very interesting collection of children's stories, as well as The Aleksandra Adventures (my comic that is a prequel to The Last King of Shambhala), The Mysteries of the Black Sun (the novel sequel to my The Last King of Shambhala), and a book that currently has no working title but uses myth and history of Ethiopia.

Glad we could catch up.  So look out for my first attempt at a week's worth of art.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Your friend and fellow citizen of Shambhala, Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!