Monday 8 June 2015

Batman v Superman Fan Art ... by Daniel Grant Newton

From the desk of:
Daniel Grant Newton
DGN Productions

Okay, so it's about ten months away, but I am super excited about seeing Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.  As anyone who knows me knows, I love Batman, the Justice League and all DC Comics.  

If the movie is even half as good as the comics or DC animated movies/series, it'll probably become one of, if not my favourite movie.

So in anticipation of its release in March next year (in the USA), and in celebration of seeing the beginning of a series of live-action Justice League movies, I decided to create DC fan art for your viewing pleasure.  Plus, I just love drawing Batman, so there.

Below is the first of these pictures.  I hope you enjoy my version of Batman and Superman's epic battle, with Batman wearing a kryptonite ring because it evens the fight, makes for an epic chiaroscuro lighting effect, and...

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN!


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice fan art by Daniel Grant Newton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!