Sunday 25 May 2014

Some cool posts coming your way, but in the meantime...

Hey there, long time no speak.  But I've got something very special to make up for it.

Actually, I've got some really, really special stuff on their way ... but I'm still working on those posts.  It is taking me much longer than I'd expected.

So, in the meantime, here is something cool, special and different to my usual to make up for it.  I have taken a couple of views off my balcony at home, and photoshopped them for your entertainment.

Your welcome.  :-) lol

Daniel

P.S. I do not own the rights to these characters, and they are only being used for the sake of parody.

P.P.S. No superhero was hurt in the making of these photoshopped images.

Astro Boy photoshopped onto a sunrise.

Bat signal photoshopped onto city skyline.
Superman photoshopped onto exploding sunrise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!