Thursday 30 October 2014

Episode #7 of Freaky Freaky Fridays ... with special guests Lodbrok and Ariella-Maria (webcomic)

Click here for the previous episode.

Click here to go to the next episode.

Click here to go back to the start...

Hey hey hey!  

Got a very different, but 'funk-di-fied' episode for you today, with two special guests from my novel The Last King of Shambhala.

I hope you enjoy the webcomic, have a freaky great Halloween if you're a vampire Batman or a sexy zombie doctor, and a freaky great weekend. Not necessarily in that order.

Daniel

P.S. I challenged my Facebook followers to come up with an obscure word for me to use in the comic, and the winner was Benita!  See if you can guess her word by reading the webcomic.  Answer at the bottom.


















































Answer: "kerfuffle".  I bet that hasn't been the answer to too many questions.

Click here to go to the next episode.

Click here for the previous episode.

And here's some other interesting links...

Get a free comic by clicking here.

Check out the novel that Lodbrok and Ariella-Maria are in by clicking here.

Read an interview I did with Lodbrok by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I totally guessed it!! I challenge you to use the word: crank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Anabel! Go to the top of the class for a green star :-P ... and I accept your challenge. I'll crank up the creative engine and think of something!

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated!