Monday 17 February 2014

Applying for a scholarship with a cartoon? See how I helped Anabel apply for Marie Forleo's B-School in a different way...

Created a video for Anabel, who wanted to go about getting a scholarship to Marie Forleo's B-School a little differently.  Thought I'd share it with my favourite people.  See below all this text.

If you don't know Marie Forleo, but are interested in creating an awesome business, you can check her website out at: marieforleo.com or rhhbschool.com

If you don't know Anabel, but are interested in having a happy lasting relationship, check out her cool method here: happyblueprints.com.au

P.S. I don't have rights to the Marie Forleo picture below, but I wanted to show you what she looks like so the cartoon made sense.  If the people at Marie Forleo want me to take it down, please email me at danielgrantnewton (AT) gmail (DOT) com, and I will do it immediately.

Marie Forleo Cartoon

Anabel Cartoon


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!