Thursday 2 January 2014

A Thank YOU from Daniel Grant Newton (and a Happy New Year wishing too!)

Incoming message from the Shambhalan Cave:

...dad-ti-dat-dat-dat!

Dear Reader,

Happy New Year!  I hope 2014 brings you much joy, success and love this year, with New Years Resolutions resolved in wonderful ways.

With more and more subscribers getting into this blog and more and more readers discovering The Last King of Shambhala in online stores, I think 2013 has been a ground-breaking year for Independent Artists and Writers.

And so a big thanks goes out to you for having the forward thinking to try something outside the commercial world of pop literature ... and for supporting an artist and writer who believes in their work so much they don't want it watered down to follow what is "trending" or to make sale quotas ... but an artist and a writer who creates work to connect with you, make you think outside social and media constructs, and give you exciting stuff that isn't like something you have read or seen before.

And so I congratulate you and thank you, and celebrate 2013 with you, because in the end this body of work was always meant for someone just like you, and I feel you too are a partner of my success.

However as good as 2013 was, my New Years resolution is to bring to you even more stories and art that I have been working on (some of which I've been crafting for a number of years) that I am absolutely certain will knock your socks off, figuratively speaking.

Thanks for enjoying my blog and book in 2013, and being part of this emerging artistic revolution.

Here's to a sock removing 2014!

Daniel Grant Newton




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!